Monday, 29 December 2008 11:03
- ETI TECH (M) Sdn Bhd was incoporated in Malaysia on 30th July 2002.
- The principal activity of the company is R&D, designing and marketing of Battery Management System for rechargeable energy storage solutions.
- Achieve MSC status in 2003.
- Won the SMI - Maybank Rising Star Award in 2004
- Received the Best Brand Award, Best Emerging Brand 2004/2005.
- Awarded the ISO 9001-2000 certificate on 30th Nov 2005.
- Listed on MESDAQ on 28th March 2006.
- Received the "The Brand Laureate" (The Grammy Awards Branding) for the Best Brand Manufacturing Mobile Charger 2006-2007 from Asia Pacific Brands Foundation.
- Awarded the ISO 14001-2004 certificate in 2007.
- Received the "Top 50 Team" for Enterprise Awards Malaysia 2007.
- Received the Excellent Industry Award 2008 for the Export Category (Merchandize) Category III.
"To excel as an energy solution provider through technology innovation."
Our three main corporate objectives are:
Our Business Strategy
- To emerge as a premier international design house for rechargeable energy solutions.
- To develop an international distribution network.
- To build a strong internationally recognized brand.
To align with green energy policy adopted by Malaysian government on the promotion and use of environmental friendly battery cells for global customers.
You are assured of advance design, superior quality and competitive pricing when you purchase our products.